High Standards in a 'home from home' atmosphere
This 4 Star 'Art Deco' style guest house is located in a residential area of West Worthing close to the historical village of Tarring and within easy reach of the town centre and seafront.
AA FRIENDLIEST B&B OF THE YEAR AWARD
This immaculately kept Guest house offers a warm and friendly atmosphere, first class accommodation and an excellent high quality breakfast.
For short breaks on arrival we offer guests a complimentary tea or coffee with homemade cakes which can be served in
our award winning garden.
* Open from March to October.
* Flatscreen Freeview TV in both rooms
* Free car parking in street
* Close to local shops and pubs
* No Smokers or E.Cigarettes
* FREE WiFi Internet Access
* No pets
* Cyclists welcome
* Walkers welcome
* Close to West Worthing Railway station (Direct trains to London)
* Frequent buses to town centre - 5 min walk
Enquiries & reservations contact Barbara Hews Tel: 01903 265066
"Another successful visit! Fabulous. Very comfortable and lovely breakfast.".
Comments from Geeson from Isle Of Wight on 8th March 2016.
"Thank you for the warm welcome. Great room, great breakfast and great people"
Comments from Deiger from Germany on 2nd May 2016.