High Standards in a 'home from home' atmosphere
This 4 Star 'Art Deco' style guest house is located in a quiet residential area of West Worthing close to the historical village of Tarring and within easy reach of the town centre and seafront.
AA FRIENDLIEST B&B OF THE YEAR AWARD
This immaculately kept Guest house offers a warm and friendly atmosphere, first class accommodation and excellent cuisine having received an AA Breakfast Award in 2011.
For short breaks on arrival we offer guests a complimentary tea or coffee with homemade cakes which can be served in
our award winning garden.
* Open all year except Christmas and New Year
* Flatscreen Freeview TV in both rooms
* Free car parking in street
* Close to local shops and pubs
* No Smokers or E.Cigarettes
* FREE WiFi Internet Access
* No pets
* Cyclists welcome
* Walkers welcome
* Close to West Worthing Railway station (Direct trains to London)
* Frequent buses to town centre - 5 min walk
Enquiries & reservations contact Barbara Hews Tel: 01903 265066
"Another wonderful visit! Fabulous. You will not find anything better anywhere 5 Star +".
Comments from Mrs Riley from Sutton Coldfield on 27th September 2015.
"Our fourth stay here. It was lovely again. See you next time."
Comments from Dirk & Christa Miilz from Germany on 19th October 2015.